Specialty: “Organization of tourism and leisure”
Professional field: Travel, tourism and leisure
Profession: “Organizer of tourism agency activity “
Specialty: “Organization of tourism and leisure “
Duration of training: up to 1.5 years
Form of study: Day, evening, distance
After completing the professional training in the profession “Organizer of travel agency activities”, specialty “Organization of tourism and leisure”, the trainee will have acquired the following practical skills and theoretical knowledge:
- Organization of the tourist service
- Organization of the travel agency activity
- Informing and consulting clients about the tourism products and / or services
- Intermediating, reserving, and offering tourist products and / or services
- Organization of payments between the clients and the business
- Preparation of accounting documents and reports
Completion of one or more modules / disciplines is certified by a Vocational Training Certificate.
The assessment of knowledge is carried out on three levels – initial, intermediate and final. Grades are based on a six-point scale;
Vocational training for obtaining a degree of professional qualification ends with taking state exams in theory and practice of the profession and specialty.
Upon successfully completing the professional training and state exams each trainee acquires Certificate of Professional Qualification.